Monday, August 28, 2006

power to the people! *shoot jedor who cares!*

haiyah do i care about people and politics of Australia?????
anyways, what should i do eh?
freedom rides/charles perkins (bored of Aboriginal stuff)
women's liberation/germaine greer (so many people pick this one)
green bans/jack mundey (really not interested)
green politics/bob brown (he's gay btw)
republicanism/paul keating (hmmm dunno much bout him)
one nation/pauline hanson (racist female dog!- sorry doggies-)

as u can see... my THIRD post for tonight.. i'm trying really badly to avoid doing this ASSESSMENT task.. yes not 'assignment' but ASSESSMENT... i still remember that lecture ms cheeseman gave us which lasted for nearly the entire lesson... so scary..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY CELLA IM DOING HISTORY AT THE MOMENT AND ITS REALLY REALLY REALLY HARD AND BORING I DONT WANT TO DO IT WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I DONT KNOW WHY I AM TYPING IN CAPS BUT I JUST AM I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH XOXOXOXOXO