Tuesday, October 02, 2007

my boss my hero

my next drama obsession!!! "my boss my hero" it's soooooooo funnnyyyyyyy!! less obvious funny compared to hana kimi though, but still laugh-out-loud.

story is: sagaki makio is a 27 yr old yakuza next in line to be the boss, but after he lost a 27 billion yen deal because he couldn't count the dad told him that he had to go to high school and graduate before he could be the next boss.

the guy's acting is so funny!! and the story is good too, not just full of idiotic happenings.

here's some screencaps!

slick yakuza hairhis underling (bald one) sewed it for him lolhe didn't want to get called up to the board, so he gave a death stare to the teacherlate to school, so had to do an aerobics routine, but he kept on saying "AGNES!" (school is "st. agnes") at the wrong time

so funny!! everyone should watch it on crunchyroll :D
btw, the guy is the singer/guitarist from tokio! and it's got the girl from papa to musume no nanokakan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

la, should try to watch "I not stupid too" if you haven't.

It's a singaporean movie...

family-drama theme.

Very nice...

Anonymous said...

oh that's me, aileen :p