Wednesday, January 02, 2008

NGUIK!!

it's been a while since chinta's been on this blog, so here she is!
setting: towards backyard/laundry area, near chinta's house.

hello!

cherry tomato!! so excited all the juices and seeds dribbled onto her neck (ie under the mouth) and everywhere on the floor.

nyoh such a cute mouth! she's actually reaching for the blueberry that i was holding above her head

see she won't let go of the blueberry cos she doesn't want me to take it (as i did with the tomato - cos i like feeding her), and the berry juice squirted on my foot.
why is she eating on my foot? cos she had to reach over my foot to get the berry (instead of going around it)
and after that she was too lazy to move.

standing on two legs sniffing the basket, showing all her tubby goodness

fin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

veryyy cuteeee , me going to add the you tube to my movieblog ^^