Saturday, July 12, 2008

i'm bored...seems that all the good sites have been lacking in their updates, and there hasn't been any substantial amounts of new comics to read (cc monic T___T)... the scanlators for yakitate are taking a longggg break and also with otomen T___T boooo and beauty pop is kinda frequent, but not frequent enough for my scissors-project need!!
got the new hana to yume and it's got a special one-shot of hana-kimi ahhh nakatsu! but my jap is really bad so i basically don't understand anything :"( where is my manga supply?!?!?! i've been re-reading my princess diaries again from number one... i want number 10!! meg cabot!! push the release date sooner pleaseee

omg just realised a website that i haven't visited!! harry potter fan sites!!!! yayayyyyyyyy i can time waste before i study my chem notes! (have to start practising for my french speaking tomorrow!)
can't wait for the movie! the 6th was my favourite book too since it's got more of the classroom scenes and it was funnier than the rest (i think) yea. i think my end of year plans will be around the release date of the harry potter movie which i have to google and find out!

ok. this is a boring rant.
i need new sources of entertainment! kinda dangerous though next week since so you think you can dance is on tv and the new american project runway is starting again!!! (btw project runway australia is pretty good too) aaarrrrgghhhh and i got an english test second day back next next week and also i have to catch up on so many maths stuff cos it's soooooooo hardddd!!!! *sigh*

No comments: