Wednesday, September 20, 2006

BAKA BAKA BAKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

ok, another complaint from me: i got my work back from the very baka r.e. teacher.. we had to write an extended response on "my social justice 'A FAIR GO, AUSTRALIA'". n wen i went up to get it, he starts giving me advice, and starts telling me this story called 'The Tale of Two Potatoes" (which he spelt: the tail of two potatos), because he thought that my response made me sound like a hypocrit , and so he goes: 'would it be fair if i gave (classmate's name) one potato, and u one potato?' n i say '..yea' n den he asks 'how about if i gave (classmate's name) 1000 potato and you only one potato?' n i'm like... even though i don't know the circumstances.... i go '............no.' (cos dat's probably what he wants me to say) n he's like... 'just keep that in mind'.... so i'm like walking back to my computer... n i noticed that he circled "elderly" on my response and wrote "becareful not to be a hypocrit" even though, what i wrote was about how teenagers are seen as troublemakers and less intelligent, because "mostly the elderly - those that are not teenagers - think that our education are focusing on things that are too modern, and are not talking about basic stuff like manners". Honestly, what's so 'hypocritical' about that? it is true, and what else should i say? "old people"? "people that are not teenagers", i thought 'elderly' was the most polite way to word it, but no.
I hate it wen teachers try so hard to sound smart, wen at the end they just seem more dumb than before. yes, this is the weird teacher that i mentioned before in this blog.... aaaaargh!! i hate him!
oya, n someone tell me what his "tail" about potatoes actually got to do with me being a 'hypocrit'.

No comments: