Friday, November 24, 2006

nooooo.... furuba... :"(

i accidentally read spoilers and so i know what happens!!!! and i know everything about the curse and wat's gonna happen next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i'm so sad.... but i'll be kind and keep it to myself, so other people won't be frustrated by their stupidity to be bothered reading this post/blog....

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

even though i'm getting the hana to yume with the last chapter, i could not understand the japanese... and so i won't know wat happen.... but now.....!!! :"( i'm sad.....

stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me stupid me
i know lah it's only a manga, but it's FRUITS BASKET!!!

cheer me up people... comment in the shoutbox/tagboard
(ok even if u don't i won't care . . . or will i... since that's the only proof that people actually read this blog!)
blue font for sadness :"(

No comments: