Sunday, February 25, 2007

phoenix and funny symbols

had a trial of the maths tutor place "phoenix" in bondi. the class had 8 people, and everybody was so quite! so when the tutor guy asks a question either nobody answers or they whisper..
but the guy was good, he goes at a pace that's just right and explains things clearly.
but everytime he says "check this out" i smile a bit hahah it's funny...

um yea. i got the homework, and it's hard!! i'll bring it to school to make juliet more busy :D

btw, i accidentally pressed the 'alt' button on the mac keyboard while pressing another button, and these shapes popped up! hehe i shall list them for you cos i'm bored and trying to escape doing my assignments which i'm stressing internally about.

this is from a to z
å ∫ ç ∂ ´ ƒ © ˙ ˆ ∆ ˚ ¬ µ ˜ ø π œ ® ß † ¨ √ ∑ ≈ ¥ Ω

these are the keys next to the p button. going from top to bottom, left to right

“ ‘ « … æ ≤ ≥ ÷

and these are the buttons on the top where the numbers are
` ¡ ™ £ ¢ ∞ § ¶ • ª º – ≠

cool ei! i bet ur gonna try it on the website address bar thing now!

news on ppl coming and going:
kk ajue and cc asun is here!
koki is coming on wednesday!
cc oni is going to melbourne!
mama will be going to china! : (
cc yeni will be coming soon! : )

btw, i did something to my ouendan game, so the file erased!!!!! and my game has been restarted!!! and i was already up to the hyper level :"(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEI.....miss you!!!
Can't wait to be living with you guys!!!!
YOHOOOOOO!!!YIHAAAA!!!
ME so HAPPY!!!!!
And I am bringing my laptop!!!
Yipeee;
Pray for me so that I won't be unemployed for too long!!!!!!
coz I am gonna be depress.
LA...the orang utan and tigers are sooo cute! I snagged them and I post them in my journal too!
visit me~

(ノ・_-)☆*+cella:*+: said...

yes im' excited too!!! hehe can't wait for u to come :D:D:D

Anonymous said...

hoi....

para mama-mama akhirnya pergi hari ini.....

for how long? oh, yeah.... 3 weeks.....

-Leen-