Thursday, July 05, 2007

come back deepslumber88!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooo~
my contact on youtube that has been supplying me with all the good jap drama is no longer there!!!! her account has been suspended~ noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
my
proposal daisakusen, my liar game
potential hana kimi and papa to musume no nanokakan supplier!!!! noooo...

sad day...
oh, saw a really cute sharpei at the petshop today!! it had long hair!!!! sooo cute!!! and also this really ugly cat with a squished face, but it meowed so cutely!!! "mew~" - in a really soft, baby-like voice *awww*

from april this year..
hahahahha jim davis is a funny guy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello =) it's deepslumber88 :D I was googling for my old playlists, and I bumped into this entry, what a surprise :) I remember the feeling of having that account suspended, sigh... I do have a new place now where I upload videos, no one knows about it, so it's safe to say that I won't be suspended there :))

it's http://deepslumber89.multiply.com

if you still want to watch videos, you can watch there anytime, just leave me a message to add you as a friend :) so nice to bump into this post, thanks for being a friend in youtube! =)