Monday, July 09, 2007

it hailed!

-wrote the entry this morning at 9.41am-

Hahaha such an early entry ei! Woken up cos of the rain, but den wondered why the rain was making a “tok toktok” sound bashing against the window…so looked out and turned out it’s hailing!! It was actually cute seeing hail ‘balls’ jumping on the grass, sorta like ticks on a dog! (good comparison yep) Went out to make sure every window/door is closed, then as usual got a camera :D hahahahah wat de.


It only lasted a couple minutes, but there was enough so the grass was kinda covered, and there was a pile near the side of the backyard near the garage.

Anyways~

there’s so many new jap dramas!!! Here’s another one of my lists *yay lists*
still watching:
proposal daisakusen – the comp suddenly died when I only had another 7 minutes to watch, so I’m waiting till cc oni bring the dvd from indo, cos I’m not downloading it again (yes I stream it online)
btw, for those who watch it and know what i'm talking about, don't u wonder why ken doesn't get tired even though he's full on running every episode, and technically he's doing it all in one day only (cos he's still at the wedding)

liar game – waiting for the 3 hour finale to be subbed
hana kimi – actually different from the manga…more… dramatic? Was sano that annoying in the beginning I wonder. But the guy who plays nakatsu is so kakkoi! Hahahahahha . . . and I actually like horikita maki playing mizuki, cos she really does look like a guy with the short hair. A scene that I found really funny was when she was talking to sano, and then sano says something in the lines of ‘i’m not gay’ and then puzzled mizuki realises that she’s been standing with knees together like a girl while talking to him, instead of the legs apart like guys are supposed to do hahahahah.
I was so desperate to watch it I actually went on dailymotion.com and watched the version with the French subtitles! Turns out my French at school is very useful, I could actually understand what they were saying! But I’m not gonna read the French subtitles for liar game and proposal daisakusen, cos their dialogue has analysing stuff, so won’t even bother to try. And sadly…I know for sure sure that my jap is crap :”( cos I can only pick out singular words from their dialogue, but not what the phrases actually mean.

Yes. Harry potter movie in 2 days!! Ehehehe La Premiere~ come to me free popcorn~ *dances in grass field holding bucket of popcorn*

from may this year...



No comments: